Resources on Campus
Accommodations and Accessibility
Parking and Transportation
- HR team that starts the process for workplace accommodations, disability and medical leave, and workers’ compensation
- Workplace Accommodations explains the process and provides necessary forms to request accommodations
- Provides accommodations to students with qualifying disabilities on the Columbus campus. Students at regional campuses can visit this link to find the office for your campus.
- The Ohio State University established the Office of University Compliance and Integrity (OUCI) to oversee compliance efforts across the university, including compliance in Research, the Medical Center, Athletics, Environmental Health and Safety, Information Security, Title IX, Clery Act reporting, Ohio Public Records law and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Provides support to campuses, colleges, and vice presidential units in the evaluation of digital information and services; training on accessible design and development practices; assistance in exception requests and accommodation plans; and advice and consultation on digital access strategies, purchasing controls, and training.
- The Ohio State University Disability Studies Program, established in 1997, emphasizes interdisciplinary and intersectional work in disability studies.
- Trains professionals for leadership positions in the field of disabilities; works with community services; conducts research and disseminates findings to individuals with disabilities, family members, professionals, and policy-makers
- Supports the recruitment, retention and success of students, faculty and staff who enhance the diversity of The Ohio State University.
- BART is a resource for anyone who needs to report an incident of bias or wants to explore and better understand issues like bias and discrimination, and how to effectively respond.