Frequently Requested Forms
- This form should be completed by the employee requesting a workplace accommodation due to a qualifying disability. The signed document should be faxed to the Office of Human Resources at 614-292-0271.
- This form (or a similar letter that addresses the information requested) must be completed and signed by the treating health care provider when an employee needs a workplace accommodation due to a qualifying disability. Documentation should be faxed to Office of Human Resources at 614-292-0271.
- Completion of the Disability Needs Form will enable The Ohio State University to provide a reasonable accommodation to eligible patrons attending programs and events at Ohio State's athletic facilities based on both an individual's request and Ohio State's assessment of individual needs.
- This form should be completed by individuals requesting an accommodation for university-sponsored business travel. Completed forms and relevant supporting documents should be returned to the ADA Coordinator's Office.
- This form can be completed by University students and employees and their health care provider to request temporary or permanent access to Paratransit services.
- Complete this online form to file a complaint digital accessibility at The Ohio State University.
- Complete this form if you have comments, concerns, or complaints about your experience with any of the university's employees, services, programs, or facilities.