COVID-19 Related Work Accommodations
Ohio State is preparing to welcome faculty and staff back to campus with new health and wellness protocols developed to help protect the entire Buckeye community. We understand that some employees may have health conditions which are affected by COVID-19 and are in need of adjustments or accommodations to their workplace.
Find more information about accommodations and Covid-19 HR resources here.
The Ohio State University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to ensure employees with qualifying disabilities enjoy seamless access to employment opportunities. The Office of Human Resources, Integrated Absence Management and Vocational Services Department (IAMVS), in consultation with the ADA Coordinator's Office, partners with employees and departments throughout the interactive process. Employees seeking an accommodation, or supervisors or managers who have been presented with a request for an accommodation, should contact IAMVS at 614-292-3439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services offered by IAMVS include:
- Family and Medical Leave administration
- Consultation regarding disability benefits, including
- workers’ compensation
- short-term disability
- long-term disability
- OPERS/STRS disability retirement
- Remain-at-work and transitional return-to-work programs
- Onsite physical therapy and ergonomic assessments
- Job search assistance for employees whose medical conditions prevent them from returning to their original occupation
- Referrals to university resources
Office of Human Resources
1590 North High St., Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43201-2190