- HR team that starts the process for workplace accommodations, disability and medical leave, and workers’ compensation
- Workplace Accommodations explains the process and provides necessary forms to request accommodations
- Provides accommodations to students with qualifying disabilities on the Columbus campus. Students at regional campuses can visit this link to find the office for your campus.
- The Ohio State University established the Office of University Compliance and Integrity (OUCI) to oversee compliance efforts across the university, including compliance in Research, the Medical Center, Athletics, Environmental Health and Safety, Information Security, Title IX, Clery Act reporting, Ohio Public Records law and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Information on obtaining permanent and temporary (less one month) accessible parking permits on campus
Information on accessible parking for guests and visitors to campus
Form to be filled out by doctor to request temporary (less than one month) accessible parking permit (in lieu of state-issued disability placard)
- Provides support to campuses, colleges, and vice presidential units in the evaluation of digital information and services; training on accessible design and development practices; assistance in exception requests and accommodation plans; and advice and consultation on digital access strategies, purchasing controls, and training
- The Ohio State University Disability Studies Program, established in 1997, emphasizes interdisciplinary and intersectional work in disability studies.
- Trains professionals for leadership positions in the field of disabilities; works with community services; conducts research and disseminates findings to individuals with disabilities, family members, professionals, and policy-makers
- provides information for students, faculty, and staff with temporary or permanent disabilities on registering with OSU’s Paratransit service
- BART is a resource for anyone who needs to report an incident of bias or wants to explore and better understand issues like bias and discrimination, and how to effectively respond.
Service Animal/ESA Campus/Therapy Animal Organization Links
- OSU Wexner Medical Center program that provides therapy animals to in-patients
- For locations such as Brain and Spine Hospital, Doan Hall, Rhodes Hall (University Hospitals), and Ross Heart Hospital, contact 614-293-6294 or email@example.com
- For the James, contact Katie Kiene at 614-293-8884