SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES 2019
Early Decisions Deadline: International Day of Persons with Disabilities (December 3, 2018)
Proposal Deadline:Ed Roberts’ Birthday (January 23rd 2019)
Proposals should be submitted by e-mail with the body of the email or as an attachment (Word, TXT, or RTF formats) to ADA-OSU@osu.edu with MP2019 and your name in the subject line
Proposals must include:
- Name of each presenter with titles, institutions, employers etc. as appropriate
- Contact information (phone, mailing address, and e-mail) if there is more than one presenter please indicate one individual as the contact and lead presenter.
- Title of Presentation (9 words or less)
- Short Description not more than 50 words.
- Full Description (700 words or less) describe the content, focus and desired outcomes for the presentation using these questions as a guide.
- What is the format of the presentation (Lecture, Panel, Discussion, Performance, Other)?
- Who is the intended audience (educators, employers, businesses, advocates, students, consumers, researchers, or other)?
- How familiar should the audience be with the topic (beginner, intermediate, advanced)?
- What are your three main goals for the presentation?
Please Note: The full conference fees will be waived and lunch provided for presenters of accepted proposals. Presenters are responsible for their own travel and lodging.
Questions contact L. Scott Lissner at Lissner.email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with MP Mailing List in the subject to be put on the conference mailing list.